A message from Sand Storm Soulutions Raw food Retreats

Join me on a magical journey of detox and transformation as I enjoy a 92 day juice feast...I experienced recovery from morbid obesity with a raw food lifestyle My life has been completely transformed on every level and I now devote my life to spreading this message of hope for natural and healthy weight loss for others living with overweight, obesity and overeating issues. My website http://www.sandstormsoulutions.org/

has been providing raw guidance for others.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Join me on a magical journey of transformation, from a 92 Day Juice Feast

If you are familiar with JuiceFeasting.com, A book by Dr. Gabriel Cousens, M.D. called There is a Cure for Diabetes. Well, I am at it again. This Tomorow is Day one of a 92 Day Juice feast. I am EXCITED :) This is my last day of eating solid foods for the next 3 months...
The main concept of this feast, as far as I'm concerned, is to get all the calories one needs in a day (1500 for an average woman) from JUICE. Many people, when fasting, become lethargic and low in energy, as they are simply not drinking enough juice to feed the body all the calories it needs to function well. This 'feast' is different as it recommends to drink AT LEAST a gallon of fresh juices per day (green veggie juices, fruit juices and coconut water all included). The idea is that people can go on with their 'normal' lives and still be functional as workers, partners, parents and so on, while giving their body a phenomenal chance to rejuvenate and restore itself. Far from being a time of 'deprivation', this becomes an experience of abundance and massive nutritional intake

No comments:

Post a Comment